Due to our small class sizes, there are limited openings available for the 2023-24 school year. Please see below for the forms to enroll your child. If you’re unable to enroll your child and would like to be added to the WAIT LIST, call us at
We believe that all children are gifts from God. Our mission is to minister to families by providing a quality children’s childcare ministry which offers parental peace of mind. We seek to provide spiritual, social and academic growth for the children of these families.
For more information about Joshua Methodist Church Preschool, contact Director, Jennifer Higgins, at 817-487-2400 or through our contact form below:
Lessons are designed to:
- Acquire knowledge and an understanding of the world around them
- Use language to effectively communicate and to facilitate learning and thinking
- Acquire and refine basic physical skills (gross and fine motor)
- Develop an awareness of good health and safety practices
- Develop a sense of curiosity, creativity and imagination which will promote a lifelong love for learning
Daily activities at JUMPS include:
- Bible Stories
- Circle Time
- Stories and Books
- Arts and Crafts
- Learning Centers
- Music and Movement
- Indoor Recess/Playground
- Quiet Time
- Snack Time and Lunch Time
Staff: Jennifer Higgins – Director | Tiffany Marshall – Assistant Director
Allergy Free Campus
We strive to care for those who suffer with food allergies and intolerances. Because of the severity of reactions in current students, Joshua Methodist is a PEANUT-FREE CAMPUS. Please, do not bring any peanuts or peanut products.
If your child has any type of allergy or food intolerance, please notify Jennifer Higgins (JUMPS Director) upon check-in.
Please print the forms, fill them out and bring them to JUMPs to finish the enrollment process.
Note: The browser will first try to VIEW the file. If it cannot, the browser will download the file. If you MUST download, simply right click the download button and choose ‘save link as’.